KENT WA, MARCH 26, 2020
To our Reber Ranch Community,
The COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on the health and lives of our loved ones which includes our pets. During these challenging times, we at Reber Ranch hope that you and your pets remain safe and healthy, both mentally and physically.
We have been here for more than 30 years help your pets stay healthy, and we want you to know that we are still here for you. We will continue to do everything we can to support and maintain the well-being of you, your pets and our beloved community.
Throughout the ever-evolving guidelines of these past weeks, what has not changed is that Pet Retail and Pet Veterinary services are recognized as an essential business. Since there has been no clear guidance on Grooming, we have temporarily suspended these services, as well as offering our DIY Dog Wash. Should additional clarification be received, we will reevaluate these services.
Even before Governor Inslee’s recent “Stay Home. Stay Healthy” directive, Reber Ranch has been actively initiating changes to help promote social distancing while still providing value and service to our community. To that effect:
- We have streamlined our hours so that our team has time to ensure we are stocked and replenished, that our facility is clean and inviting, and that we are ready to provide the level of service you’ve come to expect.
- We promise our pricing will remain the same, regardless of demand or what others in the industry may do. We will continue to provide competitive pricing alongside our reward programs and frequent buyer programs. You will still be able to earn and redeem rewards.
- Our Vet Hospital has implemented a “Carside Care” policy to minimize the amount of person-to-person proximity and interaction. We have stopped taking walk-ins and scheduling any non-essential/non-urgent appointments to conserve our resources in order to provide the best care possible.
- Our Retail Team has launched our Online store, “shop.reberranch.com” with the option of in-store or car-side pick-up, as well as recently offering home delivery to 7 local zip codes. We hope you will take advantage of these services to minimize your exposure.
- We have increased the frequency of our rigorous cleaning schedules as well as ensuring the sanitization of high contact areas such as pin pads, register till areas and door handles.
But even with these measures, we cannot do this alone. We are calling on you, our community, to help do your part to stop the spread of this disease.
- We are encouraging the use of credit cards to minimize personal contact
- We are implementing the 6ft rule at our registers and in our services reception area to keep customers at a safe, social distance while waiting to check out
- We ask that any customer displaying signs of illness refrain from entering the store
Reber Ranch stands committed to continuing to provide the best care and premium pet supplies you need during this unprecedented time. We appreciate your continued support and understanding. Please give us a call at 253-630-3330 and our staff will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for being a part of our Reber Ranch Community, and for the trust you’ve placed in us every day.
Stay well & be safe,
The Reber Ranch Management Team